SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, 29 February 2016

February Favourites!!



Throughout the month of February I tried a range of different products some of which are old favourites which I have re discovered and some which are new. I always enjoy trying out new products whether its makeup, skincare, bath products or fashion items.

I'm going to start with the makeup favourites, the first one was an old favourite which I re discovered when sorting through my makeup collection, and it's the Max factor false lash effect mascara in brown, when I was first starting out and getting into makeup I use to wear brown mascara as it looked more natural but still gave your lashes the lift that you want, however at the start of this month I re purchased it for days when I don't want to wear much makeup and I've fallen in love with it. It's around the £11 mark so it is more pricey than some other drugstore mascaras but I feel it's worth the money.

My second makeup favourite is a primer, well its not suppose to be a primer but it works for one, its the Nivea men's post shave balm, you can get it from Superdrug or boots and it really helps to keep your makeup on all day and it lasts along time as its a bigger bottle than any other primer and is around the £4 mark.

My skincare favourite of the month is the tea tree toner water spray and it's around £8.50 for a large bottle, I find this to be a great toner for lazy people like me who can never be bothered to tone when removing makeup, all you have to do is spray this over your face and it will hydrate it from the cleanse beforehand.

My last favourite for the month is this skirt from miss guided for £28, I really struggled trying to find a denim skirt which fitted around my waist and wasn't to short in length, I then came across this one whilst browsing in house of Fraser and fell in love, the material isn't too stiff like some others I've found and is very comfy to wear and just goes with anything.

Post a Comment