SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, 16 February 2016

skincare routine


I just want to start of by saying I'm sorry for not uploading in awhile, with the Christmas period and mock examinations I've been very busy, however I will now be uploading every week on a Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday, I thought for this blog post I would do a everyday skincare post.

To me skincare is the most important thing and finding products that work well for your skin type as everybody has different skin and what works for some people might not work for yourself, So to start ill tell you about my skin type, I have fairly dry skin which is acne prone and I do find I get quite oily in my t-zone so I usually use products for combination skin as I find they work the best for me.

After a long day doing whatever I had planned for that day which is mostly school, the first thing I like to do when I get home is take off any makeup which I've had on throughout the day, I find this a relaxing part of my day because that way once its off you don't have to worry about doing it before you go to sleep when your too tired to do it properly.

The first step I do is I use my Garnier Micellar cleansing water on some cotton pads, I find this product to be great at removing my makeup, even waterproof mascara, it's quick and easy to use and it's very soothing on the eyes which is what you want so it won't irritate the eyes.

Then I go in with my Liz Earle cleanse and polish, since discovering this product it's safe to say ill never use any other cleanser, this leaves your face feeling smooth and soft and gets rid of any last traces of makeup that may have been left on your skin, I rub this into my skin and then remove the product with the muslin cloth by Liz Earle.

I then like to tone my skin, this is a recent step which I have added to my routine and I find it just helps to restore my skins pH levels after using a cleanser, which strips them away. I've recently been loving the Liz Earle skin tonic in a mist form, I feel its really hydrating to the skin.

I then go in with my Liz Earle super skin moisturiser , I really love this moisturiser as it's not too heavy and thick but it still gives your skin a lovely amount of moisture.

I then finish of with a tea tree spot stick on any spots which may have appeared on my face, this really helps to reduce the redness and the appearance of the spots.

Since using these products my skin has cleared a lot and I find this combination works perfectly.

I hope this will help you in some way, have a lovely day.

Post a Comment