SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, 20 March 2016

Beauty want list

Over the past month I've been browsing online and reading other peoples blogs for inspiration on products that I want to purchase in the future, with exams coming up I've decided that I'd treat myself to a few of the things on wish list at the minute when my exams have been completed.

Anastasia beverly hills brow wiz - I've seen this eyebrow product being raved about on social media, however I've been a bit sceptical to purchase this as in England we can't purchase this in stores. I didn't know which colour would work for me or even if I would like the formula, The price is £15.50 on cult beauty and is more on the pricey side of brow products.

Macs strobe cream- I find the concept of this product fascinating as I love a radiant dewy complexion, however I don't like it to be to heavy so this product seems perfect. It's £24.50 from Mac cosmetics, I think it is quite high in price and that's why I've not purchased it before because there are lots of dupes at the drugstore.

Urban decay naked skin concealer - I have been looking for a light creamy concealer for awhile and have seen this one being raved about all over social media, however I've been unsure about purchasing it as a lot of concealers don't work for me because they oxidise as soon as I apply and look to thick and cakey on my skin, It is £17.50 at Debenhams.

Becca champagne pop- Ever since Jacyln Hill released this product I have wanted to take the plunge and buy this, I love a champagne toned highlighter as I find they suit my skin the most, however I've found becca hard to get where I live, Its £30.00 from cult beauty.

Tarte water  foundation - I find the concept of water based foundations interesting as I like having a thin foundation base but most water based foundations haven't worked for my skin type. The packaging of this foundation also caught my eye, I found it to look quite luxurious and the price is £28.00 from Tartes website.

Michael kors Rose gold perfume- This isn't a beauty item but I wanted to include it anyway as its the last thing on my wish list at the minute, I've been looking for a new perfume for a while but none have caught my eye until this one, Not only do I love the rose gold packaging I also love the scent of this perfume. Its £39.00- 79.00 depending on the size of the bottle from the fragrance shop.

Hope you enjoyed this x
Post a Comment