SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, 5 March 2016

Becoming more confident

  
A more chatty post today on something I feel is important and can benefit everyone, For me something I struggle with is my confidence, I may seem like a happy, bubbly person online and in person, but for me I have always felt like people will just laugh and judge me so for me starting a blog and beauty Instagram was a hard thing to do as I wanted it to be kept private as I didn't know what people would say to me.

Something I never thought I would do is post a photo on snap chat or Instagram without any makeup on, I never thought id go to school or anywhere without makeup on but in the past few months I've become more comfortable without wearing it and realised I don't need it to impress anyone. something you should never do is think that makeup defines you and that you need it.

Makeup should enhance beauty not cover it and that's something I never use to believe when my family told me, I know that putting on a full face of makeup can make you feel amazing but also not wearing any and not having to spend time taking it all of, I know that's something I don't enjoy after a long day. I find less is more when it comes to makeup.

I thought id include a no makeup picture and if I'm honest I prefer this picture over half of the others I have on my phone.
You're beautiful and don't let anyone tell you any differently.
Post a Comment