SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, 6 March 2016

Get to know me! 20 questions tag

Hello everyone, this is a little different to some of my other posts but I thought it is a good way for you to get to know me more, Hope you enjoy!

1. Do you have a middle name?
I have two and they are Louise and Elizabeth.

2.Whats your favourite subject in school?
My favourite subject at school is English, I've always loved reading and writing.

3.Whats you favourite drink?
I think id definitely say lemon or peach iced tea.

4.What's your favourite song at the moment?
At the minute I'm loving when we were young by Adele but it changes all the time.

5. What would you name your children?
For a girl I either want Amelia and for a boy I really like the name William or Edward.

6.Do you participate in any sports?
Gymnastics has always been my favourite sport or badminton.

7. What's your favourite book?
At the minute I've really been loving beauty and lifestyle books so I've been loving Tanya burrs book.

8. What's your favourite colour?
I'd probably have to say maroon or grey.

9.What's your favourite animal?
Dogs are by far my favourite.

10. What's your favourite perfume?
It changes all the time but I like all the calvin klein scents and the Michael kors rose gold.

11. What's your favourite holiday?
Christmas as I love all the spirit around it and when the whole family gets together.

12. Have you finished secondary school?
Not yet I haven't, I'm in my last year at the minute.

13.Have you been out the country?
Yes I've been very lucky when it comes to holidays abroad but I would love to travel more in future.

14.Do you speak any other languages?
I'm learning French at school for Gcse.

15.Do you have any siblings?
Yes I have 3 sisters and a Brother.

16.What's your favourite shop?
I'd have to say miss selfridge.

17.What's your favourite restaurant?
Prezzos!

18. What's some of your favourite youtubers?
I love the sacconeJolys and Emily canham, I also like zoe sugg.

19.What phone do you have?
I have the IPhone 5s.

20. How tall are you?
I am 5'3.

I hope you enjoyed this.

Until next time.




Post a Comment