SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, 25 March 2016

Is W7 worth the hype?






W7 is an affordable brand which make a lot of dupes for higher end products, both in packaging and the formula, About a week ago I got sent some products to try and I thought I'd do an honest review on the products and what I think to them.

Lashtastic False liquid Lashes** - The wand of this mascara is plastic and the brush is a nice size and coats all of my eyelashes well and separates them well however it doesn't really add much length to your lashes.  The formula is more on the wet side which means it can become clumpy so you have to be careful of how many layers you apply.

Cheeky Chaps Multi Blush**-  The variety of colours you get given in this product is amazing, there are segments of a bronzy shade and also both matte and shimmers. Overall it gives a nice rosy colour to your cheeks and it works really well on my skin type.

Night glow **- I've never tried a liquid illuminator before this product and I wasn't a fan of the product on it's own, I just felt it was far to pink and didn't reflect the light. Lastly the brush wasn't very easy to apply the product with as it was quite messy.

Tinted kiss **- The formula of this lip oil wasn't nourishing at all, it felt to sticky and wet, the colour didn't really do anything to my lips and just felt horrible to wear for a long period of time.

I will be looking into some different products from W7 to try and I just want to thank them for sending me these products to try, If anybody has any recommendations of products to try, let me know.

As it's the Easter holidays  I will be posting a lot more and I've got some exciting posts for the next too weeks!!!

Natasha x

Post a Comment