SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, 31 March 2016

This or that tag!!




For tonight's post I fancied a more chatty post, I've seen a few people doing this tag recently and  I think it's great way for you to get to know more about me.

High end or Drugstore?

I'd probably have to say high end because the products often are better quality and have more pigmentation, however some products I don't feel are worth the prices.

Straight or curly hair?

I tend to go through stages with my hair were I have it either curly or straight for long periods of time, but I'd probably have to say straight as I feel it suits me a lot more.

Summer or Winter?

Summer all the way, I hate cold weather so I'm definitely a summer type of girl.

Coffee or tea?

Tea however I only drink fruit tea or iced tea.

Late night or early morning?

Early morning, I feel I'm more productive at this time of the day, I'm always asleep by 10 at night.

TV or YouTube?

I spend the majority of my time watching YouTube videos so ill have to say YouTube!

North or south?

North

Heels or Flats?

Flats definitely, I hate heels, I only wear when I have too.

Night in or night out?

Night in, I prefer a night in with food watching trash TV.

Save or spend?

I'd have to say save, I  love the feeling of saving money, it just makes me feel so much responsible then spending it as soon as I get it! However who doesn't love a good shopping spree.


Hope you enjoyed x
Post a Comment