SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, 21 April 2016

Beauty Lover tag!! - Cant do winged liner!!



For today's post I thought I'd do a tag video as I've been struggling to look at screens and paper recently ( waiting for my glasses to arrive). Next week I have at least 3 posts planned and i will be uploading more regular.

I would love it if you could follow my Instagram if you aren't already - williams_tashax


If you could have anyone in the world do your makeup, who would it be?

I've got to say if I could have anyone do my makeup it would have to be Chloe Morton i just think her makeup skills are amazing and i definitely think she would be an easy person to get along with.

What's your makeup top tip?

Make sure you do your makeup in natural lighting, this enables you to see the actual colour of your makeup and it definitely helps when applying your foundation in the morning. 

What skincare product could you not live without?

Without a doubt my Liz Earle cleanse and polish, I find this cleanser the best for my skin type, it removes makeup perfectly (even waterproof mascara) It leaves my skin so soft and glowy and as defiantly helped when keeping my breakouts away.

What are you the worst at when applying makeup?

Winged Liner all the way!! Both eyes are never the same, and I always muck it up in some way or another.

What's your biggest pet peeve about makeup?

When people say " you're wearing too much makeup" Like seriously  I will wear what i feel comfortable wearing. If you like the way your makeup looks then ignore what other people say.

What's your guilty pleasure product?

I'd have to say my Chanel lipstick, it was my first high end product and probably is still my favourite lipstick by far, it's so creamy and stays on my lips even when eating.

What's your underdog product?

Live love London Highlighter, this highlighter is amazing,not only is it incredibly pigmented but it also has a great colour range for light skin tones.

Favourite  makeup product of 2016?

I'd have to say my Mac lipstick in the shade velvet teddy, i find myself constantly re applying and don't go far without it.


Post a Comment