SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, 27 April 2016

Day of Photography!!

I just want to start of by saying Im sorry for not uploading for a week but with being in year 11 my main priority has been revising for my exams which start next week, I also felt that my posts haven't been up to scratch and I haven't felt happy with them. Instead of producing higher quality posts with time and effort being put into them, I have just been trying to get them done and on schedule.

For the last week I've been planning this post and making sure the photos were of a good quality and edited beforehand, Anyway enough with the boring stuff..

Photography is something which I have begun to enjoy and i find it really helps with De -stressing myself and just having a bit of me time, Me and one of my oldest yet closest friends Megan have been going on walks in the village that we live in, and finding some gorgeous scenery to take pictures of. We have both enjoyed doing so and I thought it would be a nice idea to share some of my pictures with you which I have taken.






I hope you enjoyed reading, 

What do you like to do with your friends?

x


Post a Comment