SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, 30 April 2016

Review- Garnier summer body moisturising Lotion


For a while now I've been searching for a gradual tan for my face and neck, and I have heard a lot of great things about this product so I thought I would try it out for myself. I have been loving it for the days I don't want to wear foundation but want a nice glow to my skin.

I brought myself it in the shade ' Deep Sun-Kissed look' when you first put the product on your skin it comes out as white formula that is  quite thin, I like to apply it with a Flat top kabuki brush, I find this just blends it into my face and neck really well and leaves it looking very natural and not streaky.

I find this gives a lovely natural glow to my skin and also gives quite a flawless and airbrushed look to my face which I really like, I tend to use this product for 2 days morning and night and then just use a normal moisturiser instead as it does build up to quite a dark colour.  I also find it absorbs into my skin quite quickly and doesn't feel sticky at all.

The smell of this product is unique and smells of apricots which I like because I hate the normal fake tan scent,  Lastly the price of this product is very affordable and  you can find it Boots and super drug, I paid £3.89 for this and I honestly think its a great bargain and is definitely a must have for me.

I would love to know what fake tans you would recommend me to try out,
Thankyou for reading, 
Natasha x



Post a Comment