SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, 5 April 2016

Things i loved in march!!



I thought I'd share a few favorites that I enjoyed throughout the month of march, Some of these have been favorites for awhile, others are new things which I have just come across.

Makeup

Mac Velvet teddy matte lipstick  - I found the texture of this lipstick really nice, it gives a lovely matte finish without leaving your lips dry, I also find it stays put on my lips very well and goes nicely with my complexion.

Essence lipstick, 08 be happy - I brought this lipstick as I wanted to step out my  comfort zone and try bolder colours on my lips, I find it really suits my complexion and can make me look a lot more put together when i don't really have much makeup on.

L'Oreal Nail polish-114 Nude Demoiselle  -I wanted a nude pink nail polish which wasn't too noticeable, the only thing I have to say about this is that you do have to have at least 3 coats so it isn't streaky.

OGX coconut milk shampoo  - I find this shampoo works wonders for my hair, it doesn't make my hair feel heavy and weighted down, which most others do. I feel it just makes my hair look more shiny and plus it smells amazing.

OGX coconut milk conditioner  - In combination with the shampoo i find this makes my hair feel so soft and nourished, it also smells amazing.

Fashion

Petite super skinny ripped black jeans - I always find jeans a struggle as they never fit me correctly, however when i tried these on I found they fitted my waist perfectly and wasn't too long for me.

What was your favorite products in March?

Natasha x


Post a Comment