SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, 27 May 2016

Review on Sleek Matte Me lip creams!!

Last week I went shopping in town with my friend Kate and I saw an offer in boots for 2 for £8 on sleek products, I have heard these liquid lipsticks raved about on Instagram and YouTube quite a lot so I decided to give them a go.

Shabby Chic - This is quite a muarve pink toned  liquid lipstick and Is quite dark however I really love the colour of this lipstick with my complexion, I find it applies really well and is really creamy on my lips.

Petal - This is more of a lighter blueish under toned pink shade which is a lot brighter then I had anticipated however it is really easy and creamy to apply.

My overall opinion on both of this product is that I really like it, It has a lovely creamy texture and is very easy to apply and dries matte very quickly. I do find that I have to apply lip balm before hand as they are quite drying and They don't layer very well.

 I think overall for the price they are amazing and I will be looking into purchasing  more of the shade range.


Have you tried any of the shades from this range? I'd love to know your opinion.


Natasha x
Post a Comment