SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, 19 May 2016

Things i want to achieve after exam season!!

At the start of the year when most people set their new years resolutions, I couldn't think of anything in particular that I wanted to achieve this year, but as the year has gone on and exams and all that fun stop had started. It made me think of what i actually wanted to achieve after I have finished.

These are a few of the things that I personally want to achieve in the rest of this year:


  1. To start drinking more water - Up until March time I barely drank a thing and it affected my health, my skin, my hair and everything else, I never realized how important it is to maintain your fluid intake during the day. I aim to drink 4 bottles of water a day, plus other drinks.
  2.  To up my blogging game - I am hoping to start posting 2 times a week instead of 1, I also aim to start taking better quality pictures and writing content which I am truly happy with.
  3. To start a new theme on my Instagram and stick to it- Instagram is my favourite social media platform, I want to start taking better quality photos and uploading every day.
These are some of the things I want to achieve throughout the rest of the year, and hopefully I manage to achieve all of these.

What would you like to achieve this year?


Natasha x
Post a Comment