SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, 15 June 2016

A little update and becoming apart of seventeen blogger network!!


First I want to start by saying I'm sorry I didn't have a blog post last week, I was doing a lot of revision for my Gcse exams, which I am so thankful that will be over after tomorrow, for today's post I thought I'd update you all on what was new in my life.

 In the past month I have completed 17 exams out of 18, my last one being tomorrow, I think I have managed to cope well throughout the whole process however I have had the occasional panic and stress as the majority of people do. ( Blog post coming on tips that I found helped.)

Something exciting happened in this month which was I recently became apart of the brand Seventeens blogger network, I want to say a big thank you to Louise who has been so helpful and sent me out some lovely products to try out. Im thinking of doing a review on these products if you would be interested in that.

When I first started my blog I never imagined that People would like reading it or that I would get to work with amazing companies like Jamberry, W7 and now seventeen, I started this blog as a hobby and a passion, I've always been creative and always loved writing. And of course always had a love and passion for makeup and beauty. This blogger platform has really helped to improve my confidence and have faith in myself, and I can't thank everybody who reads this enough for taking the time to do so.

In this month I've been talking to one of my favourite you tubers through twitter and something excited was said this month in that when or if I decide to start trying youtube to enhance my hobby and passion further, that we could collaborate with each other!! Everybody should go check out Amy Louise https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpp7FzcHWXLkpdLDWo2QV1A( Amy sinden) Her youtube channel is amazing and she deserves so many more subscribers than she has.

What have you been up to this month?

Please feel free to tweet me any blog post suggestions or what you'd like to see and I'd love to hear what you've done.

 Tasha
XOXO


Post a Comment