SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, 3 June 2016

My Makeup Story Tag!!!


For today's post I have decided to do a good old tag post, I've seen this tag going round quite a lot and I really enjoy reading about other peoples makeup stories.

How old were you when you started wearing makeup?

I started wearing mascara and a tinted moisturiser in Year 7 but when I started wearing a full face of makeup I was in year 9 at school.

How did you get into makeup?

I got into makeup by watching a lot of makeup and beauty Youtubers and just being interested in expressing myself through makeup, like most young girls nowadays there is a large community which they can get inspiration from and learn from.

What are some of your favourite makeup brands?

Benefit, Freedom and Morphe

What does makeup mean to you?

 Wearing makeup allows me to feel confident and make myself look the way I want too and I think makeup is a great thing and it's a great way of being able to express yourself and be creative with the way you want to look,

If you could only wear 4 makeup products on your face, what would they be?

Foundation, Winged eyeliner, Bronzer and Mascara

What is your favourite thing about makeup?

As I said previously I like the way it allows me to feel more confident in myself and the fact I can enhance my natural features a little bit more and make them a lot more defined or Prominent.

What do you think of drugstore vs high end makeup?

I absolutely love drugstore makeup and finding new affordable products which work well for me, but there is something satisfying about treating yourself and  purchasing something high end and usually you get what you pay for with makeup items.

What is one tip you would give to a beginner?

Do what makes you feel confident, if thats wearing a full face of makeup or just wearing mascara as long as you like it then it shouldn't matter what other people think. Always remember makeup should enhance beauty not cover it.

What is one makeup trend you've never understood?

Bronzer overload!! Everyone has done it at least once in their makeup time and it's by far one of the worst things you could possibly do to make yourself look ridiculous.

What do you think of the beauty community on YouTube?

I think it is an amazing thing to be apart of and it's something which im in the process of planning to become apart of in the next month or so.

If you're reading this assume yourself tagged and make sure if you do this tag to tag me in it so I can read your makeup stories.

Lots of love

Natasha x

\
Post a Comment