SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, 27 June 2016

Prom makeup and outfit!!






For today's post I thought I would  share the makeup and outfit that I wore to my year 11 prom last Friday.

Makeup:

For my face I used these products, I used products that I knew suited my skin type and worked well to achieve the look that I wanted to create.

Nivea Mens post shave balm - Primer ( I know what you're thinking).
L'oreal Lumi Magique- Foundation.
Rimmel London wake me up - Concealer. 
Benefit hoola - Contour shade/ Bronzer.
Urban Decay naked flushed - Bronzer, Highlight and Blusher.

For my eye makeup I used these products, to create a smokey bold eye look with some silver sparkle.

Morphe 35W pallete - I used the orange shade, middle brown , burnt brown in my crease to create some definition. I then used the two darkest brows mixed in my outer corner to smoke it out a little bit more.
MUA single eyeshadow - Shade platinum for the silver sparkle on my lid.
W7 Eyeliner - To create my winged liner.
Ardell demi wispies - False eyelashes to add some length and thickness to my lashes.

I then finished off my look by using my Seventeen eyebrow kit** to define and fill in my eyebrows whilst still keeping them natural. 

Lastly I used Mac lipstick in the shade Velvet teddy.

For my outfit :

Dress - from the Quiz range at Debenhams.
Shoes - 915 range at New look.


I hope you enjoyed this post and for anyone with a prom coming up I hope you have a wonderful time.

Tasha x

On my about page you will find my new uploading schedule and all about my upcoming page on my blog.



Post a Comment