SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, 11 July 2016

Blog Q&A



Hello everyone,

For today's post I thought I would ask people on twitter for some questions for me to answer, I fancied a chatty interactive post so this is the perfect way to do so.

Why did you want to start a blog?

I've always wanted to start one as a way to talk about my passion which I have for makeup and beauty and I always wanted a place to share my love for products and I thought a blog would be a great place to share this.

What's your favourite thing about having a blog?

The community, Everyone is so lovely and I also love the confidence that having a blog has brought me, before having this blog I hated my appearance without makeup and was very self conscious but since starting my blog my confidence has improved dramatically because of lovely feedback.

Favourite beauty products for the summer?

A bright lipstick! I just find summer is a great time to experiment with the brighter pinks and coral colours, especially with a tan they compliment my skin tone lovely.

What are your plans for September?

In September im not decided on which course I'm going to do, I have applied for both Health and social care level 3 and Beauty therapy level 2.

What is your favourite makeup product right now?

I've absolutely loved my Naked flushed palette , I have been loving a really glowy bronzed look and I find this product works well at achieving that.

Favourite makeup brand?

I'd have to say Urban decay as everything i've tried from this brand i've loved and every time I look at their makeup counter I see things I'm intrigued by.

What is your go- to outfit at the minute?

At the minute my go to is a cropped top underneath my blue full length denim dungarees.


Post a Comment