SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, 1 July 2016

Quick and simple summer makeup look!


For today's post I thought I would tell you about the makeup look i've been loving for the summer time, it's very quick to do and is very natural.

1.First I like to put a thin layer of my Nivea mens post shave balm on all over my face as a primer to help make sure my makeup stays in place all day long.

2. I then apply a thin layer of the Body shops All-in-one BB cream in the shade '01' on my problem areas or any areas which I feel I need some coverage.

3.I then like to apply the Miss sporty perfect stay concealer in the shade 'Medium' in any areas which I would usually apply my contour so in the hollows of my cheeks and around my forehead. I find by using a cream product it helps me achieve the dewey finish that I want.

4. I swirl my brush into the highlight and blusher in my Naked flushed palette and apply a thin dusting onto my cheeks to give a subtle and natural flush of colour to my cheeks.

5.On my eyes I wanted to keep it quite natural so i've been loving my Zoeva rose golden palette, I apply the colour 'foil' all over my lid.

6. I then curl my eyelashes and applied a coat of the Maybelline lash sensational mascara in 'Black' to my top and bottom lashes until I get the desired look that I want.

7.For my eyebrows I used the tinted wax in my Seventeen brow kit** and then went on top with the powder to fill them in.

8. Lastly I applied my Elf moisturising lipstick in the shade 'Pink minx' all over my lips to finish of the look.

Here is my finished makeup :


Q - What's your summer makeup look?

Tasha x

Post a Comment