SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, 22 July 2016

Summer bucket list!




There is quite a few things that I would like to achieve this summer, some are new things and others I have wanted to do for awhile.

1. Take more family photographs -  I have become an auntie for the first time this year and as she quickly grows up I'd like to make sure I get plenty of photographs while she is young.

2. Experiment with baking - Being gluten free I struggle when it  comes to baking as I find it hard to find recipes that aren't dense, so I'd like too try find some recipes of cakes and cookies that I like.

3.Wear brighter fashion items - When I look in my wardrobe it's filled with dark colours that aren't really appropriate for the summer, so I'd like to add some brighter items to my wardrobe.

4. Do something that scares me - Im a very anxious person and I want to try step out my comfort zone and do things which scare me such as going to theme parks etc.

5. Upload frequent videos on my youtube channel - Summer is a great time to start getting into a routine of uploading regular videos.

6. Start a new Instagram theme - I want to have a bright theme on my Instagram for the summer time, When it comes to my Instagram I lack creativeness.

These are just some of the many things on my bucket list for the summer time.

Q- What's some things you want to achieve this summer?

Tasha xox
Post a Comment