SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, 18 July 2016

Things to do when you're feeling down or stressed!




I want to start by saying I'm sorry there hasn't been any posts from me for a week, I've not been very well so took some time for myself to just relax. But I'm back now for good so expect your 3 posts a week from me and I will also be posting a new video on  my youtube channel every saturday morning :)

Stress... It affects us all, some more than others but everyone experiences it at some point in their life. I thought for today's blog post I would share some of the things I like to do to help deal with the stress and unwind from a long day.

1. Watch some tv, whether or not it is an episode of friends which you have watched a thousand times and can probably recite every word (please tell me its not only me) or watching a brand new series on netflix.

2. Take a break from social media, I know it's hard as social media is great for a number of things but it's good to take a break every once in awhile.

3. Read a book , There's nothing more rewarding then finishing a book, recently I have loved reading me before you, trust me I've cried a lot throughout but it is an amazing heart felt book.

4. Pamper yourself!  Whether it is having a hot bubble bath with a lush bath product in it or just sitting and watching youtube with a face mask on. The better you feel in yourself the more improved your mood will be.

5. Have a cry! Every now and then there is no better feeling then letting it all out, I usually listen to oasis and it sets me off.

6.Chocolate! Enough said..

7. Friends and family! They can be great for boosting your mood and making you feel happier in yourself, It's okay to let it all out, trust me you will feel better.

8. Treat yourself! That makeup product you've had in your basket all month, buy it! Have an online browse just try not to get into some sort of debt haha.

9. Share how you feel ! Either by writing your feelings down or by talking to a friend or family, It's no good keeping it all to yourself.

10. Go outside! I always find there's something relaxing about going outside and taking some new Instagram photos or just taking in your surroundings.

I hope this helps you in some way, and just remember it's okay to not be okay, on these days you just need to treat yourself.

Q- what do you do when you're stressed?


Tasha xox


Post a Comment