SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, 8 August 2016

16th birthday wish list!

As it's my 16th birthday on the 16th August I thought I would share some of the things I have on my wish list with you, some of which are beauty, fashion and lifestyle bits.





Anastasia beverly hills highlighter kit -  As highlighter is my favourite makeup product I have had my eye on this since it came out and I have seen this being talked about on every single social media website going and I thought this would be a perfect time to purchase. This product is £40 and you can purchase from beauty bay or cult beauty if you live in the uk.

Panasonic lumix dmc- sz10 - I have wanted a Vlogging camera for awhile now and after researching and researching different camera's I found this one. It's a perfect size and has a flip up screen which is a bonus when filming. This camera is £115.

YSL touche ├ęclat foundation - I have been using a tester of this foundation as I have been on a hunt for a good full coverage foundation which doesn't give terrible flashback on me. This foundation looks flawless and conceals any imperfections that I have. For £32 I think it's well worth the money.

Adidas originals superstar junior - Im lucky when it comes to shoes as I have size 4 feet so I can buy kids shoes. But I have wanted some casual shoes for awhile and I love the white and the pink together,They are £48.

I hope this has given you an in sight to some of the things I would like for my birthday.

Q- What's on your birthday wish list?


Tasha
xox



Post a Comment