SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, 15 August 2016

Haul- Makup/skincare/random

Hello everyone,

Sorry I have been inactive recently, I have been away on holiday and the internet wasn't the best plus I wanted to spend time with my family and my 3 month old niece, however I'm back now!

I have done a bit of shopping recently so I thought I would show you what I picked up, I hope you enjoy reading.


1. Superdrug Vitamin E intense moisture cream - I have used and loved the body shop's vitamin E range for awhile now and I have seen a lot of hype around these products so I thought I would try them out and see if they are as good because they are a fraction of the price.



2. Superdrug Vitamin E leave on moisture mask - Again I have seen this product being hyped about a lot and I love leave on masks as I find they are really good at hydrating and refreshing the skin especially after a busy day when I've had a full face of makeup on.



3.MUA luxe velvet lip laquer ( Tranquility) - Anyone who know's me will know I LOVE a liquid lipstick, I just love matte lips and the fact the last a  lot longer than a normal lipstick. I'm always on the hunt for affordable high quality liquid lipsticks so I'm excited to try this out.



4.Freedom duo brow powder (Taupe ) - Brow's are a necessity for me, so I'm always looking to try new products to review and see if I can achieve my desired brow look. I really like the look of this product and I'm excited to try it.



5.Garnier micellar cleansing water - This is an absolute must for me, I have tried loads of different brands of this but I always find myself re-purchasing this.




6.Makeup revolution mermaids forever palette - I picked this up because I've wanted to try creating some looks with brighter colours or a pop of colour on my channel. For the price the pigmentation of these shadows is incredible.



7. Journal - I picked this up in a shop in lyme regis when on holiday because I have wanted to start doing a bullet journal and I really liked the pattern of this book and the pages are blank which is a positive.


If you liked this post and want to see a first impressions of any of these products let me know :)

Q- What products would you recommend me to pick up?

Tasha
xox

Post a Comment