SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, 3 August 2016

My top 5 concealers!





Hello all,

Concealer is a product I wouldn't be able to live without and has many uses to it, It can be used to conceal blemishes and under eye circles, as an eyeshadow primer and also for highlighting your face. Since becoming beauty obsessed I have played around with a lot of different concealers and I'm happy to be sharing my top 5 with you today.

Rimmel London wake me up (010 Ivory) - This is a product which is an oldie but a goodie, this is a medium coverage concealer which I like to use for covering blemishes.I find this to be really creamy and easily blendable , I don't like to use this underneath my eyes as I find it cakes on my skin. The price is £5.49 and you can find this at superdrug and boots.

Essence stay all day (10 Natural beige) - This is a light coverage concealer which I like to conceal my under eye circles and highlighting my face as it works really well at doing so. I find on me it doesn't cover blemishes very well as it's so light in coverage but it is really easy to blend. The price is £2.50  and you can find this at most wilkinson's.

Bare minerals stroke of light (Luminous 2) - This is a light coverage concealer which is really blendable and creamy, I use this to coverage any blemishes that I have. I don't like using this under my eyes as it goes cake on my skin. The price is £22 and you can find this at debenhams.

Miss sporty perfect stay ( 002 Medium) - I use this concealer for cream contouring but I had to include it as it's amazing, it is quite warm toned but is so highly pigmented and easy to blend. It is medium coverage and the price is £2.99 and you can find this at superdrug and boots.

Collection lasting perfection (Fair 1) - This is a new favourite of mine and I wish I didn't wait so long to jump on the bandwagon of this product, it's amazing!! It is high coverage and very pigmented, I like to use this for underneath my eyes and highlighting the face, but it is also amazing for concealing blemishes. It's not cakey at all which is always a bonus and it's really easy to blend in. The price is £4.19 and you can find this at superdrug and boots.

I hope you enjoyed this chatty post all about my all time favourite concealers.

Q- What is your favourite concealer?

Tasha
xox
Post a Comment