SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, 28 December 2016

2016 Achivements!

Welcome back!





So I know it's been awhile since I last posted on here, I had a break over the christmas period to just look after my mental health and also physical health. 
At the start of December I had a foot operation so i've spent some time recovering and spending time with loved ones.

I hope you all had a great christmas and got all the presents which you wished for and had a lovely day spent with your loved ones. 
I had such a lovely day celebrating Evie's first christmas and of course eating lots of delicious food which we all love at christmas time!

For today's post I thought I would share with you some of my biggest achievements that have happened throughout of 2016 which I am proud of, some of these are blog related others personal relating to my health and well-being!

1. Attending my first bloggers event;


For me this was such a big achievement to be invited to such a lovely event and meet some other wonderful and talented bloggers, We also got to listen to talks by people who work at youtube space and work for google which was fascinating to listen to. We also got to experiment with makeup which Seventeen had recently brought out! Overall it was such an amazing experience and it is defiantly one I won't forget. Not only was it amazing to go too but on that day I managed to control my anxiety really well and put myself out of my comfort zone, which for me is such an amazing thing to be able to do.

2. Completing my exams;


For me even getting myself to the exams was an achievement in itself after leaving school and doing part time after christmas last year, for me now to be able to say I showed up and completed all of my exams makes me extremely proud of myself! I may not have got the best grades in the world but I did my best and thats all that matters.

3. Starting college to do a course I wanted to do;


This seemed like such an easy thing to do from another person's perspective but when trying to manage anxiety being put in a new place where you don't feel comfortable was a big thing to get use too and I am just proud of myself for being able to start college and get one step of the way closer to doing the job I want to do.


4. Becoming part of seventeen bloggers networking programme;


This was such a wonderful and exciting opportunity that came up in 2016 to work with an amazing makeup brand which is Seventeen which is sold in most boots stores and review products for them and being invited to their events and meeting with other lovely bloggers under the same network.

5. Being nominated for a Johnson and Johnson blogging award;


This is my final achievement for 2016 that I wanted to share with you all and that's being nominated for an award for blogging which is something I never in a million years would have dreamed of being nominated for, especially since there are so many amazing bloggers who was also nominated. I was also invited to the awards evening in London in January so that is something very exciting for the new year.

I hope you enjoyed reading about my achievements which I wanted to share with you all, I hope that you have had an amazing 2016 and have an even better 2017!

Q- What things have you achieved in 2016?


Make sure you are following my social media's, I am active on all of these platforms and as always my messages are all on public so feel free to message me!

Twitter- @natasha92638177
Snapchat - tasha_louise16
Instagram - tashalouise921


Tasha 
xox
Post a Comment