SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, 11 January 2017

Products I need to try in 2017!

Hello everyone,
I hope you're all well and having a lovely Wednesday! Today I thought I would share with you some of the products I want to try throughout of 2017!

Jeffree star Velour liquid lipsticks:

Jeffree star is an amazing youtube who I absolutely love watching and brought out his own range of makeup and I have heard amazing things about his liquid lipsticks, the pigmentation of these looks incredible and they are so hyped about all over the internet. The shades I want to try are 'celebrity skin', 'Gemini' and 'Androgyny'. Celebrity skin is a gorgeous soft brown nude which has more of a peachy undertone to it and just looks like a good everyday shade, Gemini is more of warm toned terra- cotta shade which is one of my favourite lip colours on my skin tone. Androgyny is a mauve plum shade which is absolutely gorgeous and is super wearable for everyday use! These are £16 on beauty bay for any of you in the uk.



Jeffree star Skin frost highlighter:

Another product I want to try from Jeffree's makeup range is his highlighter because these are absolutely stunning! Not only is the packaging really lovely but these are super pigmented and buttery and there is a range of different shades to suit each skin tone, The shade I would like to pick up most is 'peach goddess' this is just a gorgeous pink toned highlight. This is £25.50 on beauty bay.

Too faced chocolate bar palette:

Too faced is a brand i've never really experimented with or tried products of theres, This has been a hyped up eyeshadow palette on youtube for a long time so I thought now that I'm more into eyeshadow I would hope to finally pick this up this year. In the uk you can purchase too faced from debenhams it is £39 which I think is a great price for such pigmented eyeshadows and I don't think there is a single shade that I wouldn't use which is rare to find in a palette.

Urban decay all nighter liquid foundation:

In 2016 this foundation was released and I just never got round to purchasing it as I didn't experiment with different foundations however I have learnt to love full coverage foundations and Im intrigued by this foundation as it looks so lovely on everybody who I have seen review it and try it out! The only thing which has made me hold of purchasing it, is the fact it oxidises quite badly and I don't want to turn orange as I am quite pale. It is £27 from debenhams.

Makeup Geek eyeshadows:

This year I really want to buy myself a Z-palette and fill it with makeup geek eyeshadows, there are so many gorgeous shades I want to try because they all look so buttery and pigmented. They have a massive range of shades so I want to build up a palette of all my favourite shades, The eyeshadows are around £4 each so it is a rather expensive way of doing it but well worth it in my opinion.


I hope you enjoyed reading a few of the products I want to purchase and try out in 2017!

Q- What products do you want to try in 2017 and have you ever tried any of the products I have mentioned?

Tasha
xox


Post a Comment