SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, 1 February 2017

Goodbye January!

It's time to say goodbye to January and say hello to February, I wanted to start a series on my blog where at the start of every month I look back on the previous month. This being the good and the bad that came out of the month! I wanted to do this series because I think it's a great way to look back on everything you have achieved in that month.




January has been a great month for me and has been filled with lots of positives, so I thought I would share them with you today!

1. Spending New years with charlie:
This was such a big thing for me because since I started suffering with panic attacks I haven't stayed at anybody's house, we spent the evening watching films and eating chocolate and then we watched the new years count down on the TV. It was such a lovely evening and a great way to start 2017!

2.Applied my first set of nail enhancements with a gel overlay:
At college I study beauty therapy nail techniques route,I learn how to apply tips on the nails and apply gel overlays. At first I found this quite difficult to master and hard to remember the sequence, however this month I have managed to master them and confidently apply sets of nails and end up being happy with the final results.

3. Completed my create an image assessment at college:
I managed to complete my final assessment on my friend emma this month and Im super happy with the outcome, I loved being able to express my creative side through makeup and enjoyed experimenting with different techniques to achieve this look.

4. I found an anxiety technique which works for me:
This was such an amazing achievement for me as it enabled me to go just under two weeks without a panic attack when I was used to having them every day. I am thinking of writing a blog post all about this if you're interested, but the main technique I've been using is colouring at night before I go to sleep, this has made me feel super relaxed and helped me to sleep through the night for the first time in months.

5. My favourite youtuber and blogger shared my post on Facebook:
Emily fisher who is also known as Emily rose on youtube shared my post of Facebook and it's safe to say I screamed with happiness, it was an amazing thing to wake up too.

6. I changed my hair:
A few months ago I died my hair brown and I liked it at first but I much preferred my hair being blonder so I went to the hairdressers and had my hair done and I'm so happy with the final result of it.

7. I met some amazing friends through the blogging community:
In January I made some amazing friends who I can now class as some of my best friends and it's been lovely having people I could share my passion with.

Overall January has been a great month filled with so many positives and I hope you enjoyed reading this post, I'd love to know how your month went in the comment section below!

Tasha 
xox



Post a Comment