SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, 9 February 2017

Simple glitter eyeliner makeup look!







For today's post I thought I would share with you how I do my simple glitter eyeliner makeup look which I have been absolutely wearing recently, I love how it looks and how quick and easy it is to do. The glitter just makes this look that extra bit special!

Eyes:


  • For my eyeshadow I used the NYX Warm Neutrals palette and started off with the lightest colour all over my eye to cancel out any veins, I then went in with a burnt orange shade in my crease to add some depth. I then darkened up my crease with some burgundy shades in the my crease. I absolutely love this eyeshadow palette, the shades are stunning and are all super pigmented.
  • I then did a winged liner with my trusty Miss sporty studio liquid eyeliner and outlined along the top with my collection glam crystals glitter eyeliner in the shade 'Glitz', This is the perfect silver in my opinion. It is super pigmented and affordable and easy to use.
  • I then curled my eyelashes and coated my lashes with the Maybelline rocket volume mascara, this is by far my favourite mascara to use as it leaves my lashes looking super volumized and thick. 
Eyebrows:
  • To fill in my eyebrows I used the Barry M brow kit in the shade light-medium, I find this is the perfect shade for my eyebrow colour and both the wax and the powder are super easy to work with.
  • I then set my eyebrows down in place with the Essence make me brow, which is a tinted brow gel with tiny fibres in which leaves your eyebrows fuller and thicker. Perfect for if you have sparse eyebrows or bald spots.
Face:
  • I primed my face with the Benefit porefessional which is a silicone based primer which gives a smoother finish to the face and minimises the look of pores which is great for in my t-zone.
  • For foundation I used a mixture of the L'oreal infallible foundation and the YSL touch√© √©clat, this gives me a medium coverage and leaves my face looking super flawless, I absolutely love the combination of these two mixed together.
  • Under my eyes I used the NYX hd concealer to brighten my under eyes and I also used this on imperfections that I have on my face.
  • I set this down with the Sleek hd finishing powder to make sure my makeup stays in place all day.
  • For contour I used my Sleek contour kit in the shade light, this is the perfect contour shade for my skin tone and blends into my skin effortlessly.
  • For blusher I applied the Sleek blusher in the shade 'flushed' to the apples of my cheeks to add a flush of colour back into my skin.
  • I then used the highlighter out of that contour kit on the tops of my cheekbones and my cupids bow and a tiny bit on the tip of my nose.
Lips:
  • To outline and define my lips I used the Sleek 'bare essentials' lipliner which is the perfect nude shade and goes with any lip colour. It's a really creamy formula and just glides onto your lips.
  • To go over the top I used the Kylie Jenner 'Dolce K' liquid lipstick which is a mauve nude shade which pink undertones, I really love this shade I think it's perfect for any makeup look and it's super long lasting and easy to wear.
I hope you enjoyed reading how I do this makeup look! I'd love to know what makeup looks you've been loving recently?

Tasha
xox
Post a Comment