SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, 10 February 2017

The 2017 Leibester award!


Welcome back! I hope you have all had a lovely Friday!
I was nominated to by the lovely Jazzie from www.jazziepickles.blogspot.co.uk to do the Leibester award, Thank-you for the lovely nomination it's so lovely of you.



The Leibester award is a virtual award from blogger to blogger, it is essentially made to help other blogs be recognised by other bloggers be discovered by new readers.

The rules for accepting the Leibester award are as follows:

1. Thank the person who has nominated you for the award and post a link to their blog.

2.Display the award on your blog.

3. *New* write a 150-300 word post about one of your favourite blogs, that is not your own.

4.Post 10 random facts about yourself.

5.Nominate 5-11 blogs that you feel deserve this award and use their links.

6.Answer 11 questions that your nominator has asked you.

7.Ask your nominees 11 questions.

8.Let your nominees know that you have nominated them for the Leibester award.


My favourite blog at the minute is by the lovely Emily rose who is a beauty blogger and youtuber, She has such a lovely personality and her love for beauty and makeup really shines through. I absolutely love her writing style and the types of blogpost she writes, each month she will do a monthly look back post which are my favourite type to read as they really give an insight into that bloggers life. She also writes blog posts doing review on makeup and beauty products which she has tried. Overall I just absolutely love her blog and I make sure I am always up to date with her posts. If you haven’t checked her out I definetly think you should. Her youtube channel Is called Emily Rose and her blog is http://emilyrosemyblog.blogspot.co.uk.

Ten facts about me:

1. Im absolutely obsessed with dogs!

2. I want to be a freelance makeup artist and nail technician!

3. I've had 2 foot operations in the past year!

4. Galaxy honeycomb chocolate is the bomb!

5.Im 5'2!

6. My favourite singer is Tom Jones and I went to his concert in 2015!

7.Im super hyper all the time!

8. I have a wheat intolerance!

9. I learnt how to play the guitar for 2 weeks then gave up because it was hard!

10.I've watched gossip girl at least 20 times over!

Nominations:


Questions I was asked:

1.If you had to live a day in the life of anyone, who would it be?

I'd love to be Adele for a day, she is just amazing and I'd love to live in her life and if I could sing like her for the day that would just be an added bonus.

2.What is your biggest fear?

My biggest fear is being alone, which sounds strange but I hate the thought of what could happen when I'm alone. It's what the majority of my anxiety is linked too.

3.If you could only drink one drink for the rest of your life, what would it be?

It would have to be peppermint tea, it's good for everything. Got a stomach ache have a peppermint tea, stressed? Have a peppermint tea!

4.Have you ever had a dream that has come true?

This literally happens to me all the time, and it freaks me out because it's just like magic.

5.What qualities do you look for in a friend?

Someone honest and trustworthy, If you aren't honest with me from the start then I don't see the point in that friendship.

6.Would you rather be a mermaid or a unicorn?

Definitely a mermaid! I mean not only can you swim really good but you've got a pretty tail.

7.Who is your biggest inspiration?

I don't really have a single person, however a few of my main ones blog related are Zoella,Tanya Burr and Maddie bruce!

8.Why did you start blogging?

I started blogging because I wanted a way to share my passion for beauty and makeup and use it as a portfolio for my makeup. After blogging for a year I tried youtube and it's safe to say I'm in love with the both of them!

9.Who is your celebrity crush?

Pete Wicks from the only way is essex, theres just something about his long hair and tattoos!

10.Have you ever had a paranormal experience?

No I haven't ever had a paranormal experience.

11.Why is a raven like a writing desk? ( Just for fun)

Because it can produce a few notes, though they are very flat and it is never put with the wrong end in front. ( Had to google this๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚)


Questions for my nominees:

1.Do you have any bad habits you want to stop this year?
2.What are your blog goals for this year?
3.What's your favourite way to unwind when you're stressed?
4.Where are the places you want to visit this year?
5.If you could only paint your nails one colour for the rest of your life, what would it be?
6.What's your favourite social media platform?
7.What's your favourite must have app for your phone?
8.If you could have any job, what would it be?
9.What made you start blogging?
10.What's your all-time favourite makeup item?
11.What's your favourite breed of dogs?

I hope you enjoyed this blog post and if you want to see the answers to the questions I asked my nominees make sure to look out on their blogs.

Tasha 
xox



Post a Comment