SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, 12 February 2017

The blogger tag!

Happy Sunday,

Today I'm doing another tag post as I was tagged by the lovely Louise from jeezlouisexo.blogspot.co.uk to do this and I really liked the variety of questions you have to answer. I felt like it would be a great way for you all to get to know me a little bit better!

1. How tall are you?

I am 5"2 and a half! Don't forget that extra half, it's very important when you're short like me.

2. Do you have a hidden talent?

I can do the splits, that's about it haha!

3. What's you biggest blog related pet peeve?

When people think blogging is easy and create one and write one blogpost and call them selves a blogger. Really aggravates me.

4. What's your biggest non-related blog pet peeve?

People talking with their mouths full of food, I honestly can't stand it, makes me feel sick.

5. What's your favourite song?

My favourite song currently would have to be September song by JP Cooper, It's such an upbeat and happy song and I just love it!

6. What's your favourite social media website?

My favourite has got to be twitter, it's a great way to interact with others and see what they get up too.

7. What's your favourite way to spend your time when you're alone?

I love having a relaxing bath and watching my youtube subscriptions or watching a film on the sofa with loads of blankets.

8. What's your favourite junk food?

Penut M&M's these are just literally the best thing, It's safe to say I eat these most days.

9. Do you have a pet or pet(s)? If so, what kind and what are their names?

No sadly I don't, I'd love to have a dog but my parents don't want one so that's the first thing I want when I move out.

10. What are your number one fiction and non-fiction books?

My favourite fiction book is me before you, it was one of those books where I just couldn't put it down! I don't have a favourite non-fiction as they aren't my choice of book usually.


11. What's your favourite beauty product or tool?

My favourite beauty tool is a beauty sponge, these just blend in your foundation so effortlessly and makes your face look flawless, My favourite beauty product is concealer just because it's great for covering dark under-eyes and any blemishes.

12. When were you last embarrassed? What happened?

Charlie my boyfriend found my old Facebook account with super embarrassing pictures on and showed them to me. Safe to say I hated him for a good solid hour.

13. If you could only drink one beverage (besides water) for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Liptons peach iced tea, this is the best tasting iced tea ever,It's so nice and I absolutely love it. The only issue is if I drank this every day I think i'd have no teeth left.. it's absolutely filled with sugar!

14. What's your favourite movie?

My favourite movie of all time is Marley and me, I must have watched this about 150 times and I still cry every single time.

15. What was your favourite lesson at school?

My favourite lesson was english, my favourite was english language and creative writing. I just loved being able to express my views through writing.

16. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?

Australia, My auntie and family live out there and I just love the lifestyle they live out there and the beaches.

17. PC or Mac?

Mac for definite! I could not live without my macbook, it's the best purchase I have ever brought, I use it for college work, for editing and writing blog posts.

18. Last romantic gesture from a crush/date, boy/girlfriend, spouse? ( or any kind gesture from a friend)

Charlie buying my favourite chocolate when he came to see me to make me smile.

19. Favourite celebrity?

My favourite celebrity is Tom Jones!

20. What blogger do you secretly want to be best friends with?

This is a hard question as there isn't just one in particular, there are a lot of bloggers that I'd like to be friends with!

21. Who is your biggest inspiration?

Blog wise is probably Emily rose, Tanya Burr, Zoella, Saffron Barker.

22. What is your favourite blog to read?

My favourite blog to read is kimberlyjessica.co.uk she is such a lovely genuine blogger which I am lucky enough to call a friend, she has amazing photography skills and I just love reading through her latest posts.

23. What is your favourite high street shop?

My favourite is probably new look, I feel like they have a huge variety of clothes and accessories ranging from high to low budgets and theres always something I like the look of.

24. Are you in education or do you work?

I am currently studying beauty therapy level 2 nail techniques course at college, to train to become a makeup artist and nail technician in the upcoming future.

25. One thing you're proud of?

Being nominated for a Johnson and Johnson award and being invited to their awards evening in London. This was such a proud moment for me that me and my little blogging platform had been recognised and been nominated for an award.

That is all the questions, the people I nominate are:

Kimberly- kimberlyjessica.co.uk
Kate- itskaterose.com
Shan- simplyshannx.blogspot.co.uk
Jacinta- peachey-perfect.blogspot.co.uk
Emma- emmalanglands.co.uk

Tasha
xox


Post a Comment