SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, 18 February 2017

The mystery blogger award!

Hi lovelies,

I was tagged by the lovely Devon from devonmetcalfe.co.uk  to do this award on my blog, Thankyou for tagging me I'm excited to be writing this. It was originally created by the Blogger Okoto Enigma and I think it's a great tag to give recognition to other bloggers and to learn more about them.



The rules:


  1. Put the award logo/image in your post.
  2. List all the rules.
  3. Thank whoever nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
  4. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
  5. Nominate 10-20 people.
  6. Notify each nominee by commenting on their blog.
  7. Ask nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with a weird or funny question (specify)
  8. Share the link to your best/favourite post of yours.
My birthday is 16th August and i'm a leo.
I study beauty therapy at college a nail technician route.
I also have a beauty youtube channel called Tasha Louise.

Questions to answer:

What is your greatest achievement?

My greatest achievement was becoming apart of the seventeen blogger network and attending their event in London last year.

Favourite brand?

My favourite clothing brand is New look and my favourite makeup brand is L'oreal.

What's your favourite quote and why?

'She believed she could, so she did' this is my favourite quote because I think it's so true. If you believe you can do something you will do it.

If you could only go on holiday to one place for the rest of your life, where would it be and why?

America, because there are so many amazing places which I want to visit there. Also there's sephora so of course I'd want to go there!

Would try rather be able to read peoples minds or completely forget certain memories?

I would rather be able to read peoples minds because I'm quite a paranoid person and I always think the worst of situations so I think i'd find it helpful to know what people think of me.

My Nominees:

Ellie- ellijt.com
Jessica- jessicakg.com

Questions for my nominees:

  1. What's your favourite thing about blogging?
  2. What's your biggest fear?
  3. If you could live with any celebrity for a week, who would it be and why?
  4. What's your main blog goal for the year?
  5. If you could only have one app on your phone for the rest of your life.What would it be, and why?

I hope you enjoyed reading this and if you like these sort of posts, make sure you look out my nominees blogs for their posts.

Tasha
xox
Post a Comment