SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, 23 March 2017

Current favourite makeup products!

Recently I have been experimenting with a variety of different makeup items, some of which are new to my collection and others that have been sitting in my draw unused for months. I thought I would share with you some of my favourites and my opinions on them.




Makeup Revolution highlighter 'Golden lights' :

I picked up this highlighter from superdrug as I had heard such amazing things about this product all over youtube and other social media platforms and I had never tried any of the highlighters from this brand before. I picked this shade as it was different to other highlighters in my collection and it wasn't to in your face gold as I tend to find they don't suit my skin tone that much.
This product is highly pigmented and is really build able so you can have it as natural or as in your face as you'd like and for the price I think it's amazing and i will definitely be picking up more products from the range.

Essence superfine eyeliner pen 'black' :

Essence is a brand that as a whole I love and they have such high quality affordable products which I don't feel have enough hype around them. This eyeliner pen is so easy to use and have control with as the nip is really fine so you can get quite a lot of precision with it. It is really bold and black which I like as a lot of cheaper brands tend to be more of a grey colour with lack of pigmentation.

Zoeva rose golden eyeshadow palette:

This has been sat in my drawers for months and so I decided to get it and try and create some looks with it and I'm so impressed with the eyeshadows in this palette and don't know why I ever stopped using them! I find this palette is so versatile for creating lots of different looks with, it has 3 matte shadows and 8 shimmers and each shade is high in pigmentation and has high colour pay off. I find the shadows are really creamy and a few are duo chrome so they look different in certain lights. Overall for the price I think its amazing and I will be picking up some more palettes from this brand.

YSL Touche eclat le teint:

This foundation is  medium to full coverage which is easily build able, it has quite a dewey finish to it which I personally love. This just makes my skin look flawless and have a healthy glow to it without looking oily. This is a high end foundation so it is more on the pricey side but for me personally it's worth the splurge.

Makeup revolution pressed powder ' Translucent' :

I picked up this foundation when shopping recently as I have quite oily skin and find it difficult to find a powder which makes my face look matte without making it look cakey and adding a  orange cast to it. This powder makes my face look matte and doesn't add any extra colour or coverage to my face which I like and it is great value for money.

Kylie Cosmetics 'Koko K' liquid lipstick:

Recently I have been loving matte liquid lipsticks as I find they are so easy to wear, they stay in put throughout the day and look great for this time of the year. So far the Kylie cosmetics formula is my favourite as it doesn't dry my lips out or settle in fine lines and stays in put all day. This colour is perfect for the spring it's a gorgeous mauve pink with a blue undertone to it.


I hope you enjoyed reading all about my current favourite makeup products! I'd love to know what your current favourites are and what I should try out next.

Tasha
xox
Post a Comment